Hello, I am Sam Donow, and this is my website. I am currently using it to host various projects I have worked on that I thought deserved a home on the internet.
It may eventually have more content, but this is what it is for now.
I am a software engineer, with a Bachelor's degree from Williams College, currently working at a High Frequency Trading firm, and I still work on random projects for fun from time to time
My Erdos number is 3, and below are links to some of my projects:
Somewhat current/updated/reasonable scale projects
Games (many from game jams)
- Dice Defense, a web game I made during a game jam
- Darwin X Dominion, a Dominion AI-challenge type game that is a Work in Progress, made in a game jam
- 10sum, 10sump A game made for the 0hGameJam, and a polished version with a little bit of work done after the jam.
- pong, snake, tetris A series of clones of simple games made as part of my SimpleGames project.
- Square Despair, a game produced by myself and Nigel Munoz (nigelmnz.com) for CS 371, Computational Graphics, at Williams College.
- Alternate History Game a card game for making alternate history stories
- YTPL, a Youtube playlist generator
- hungry, an (mobile-compatible) app for planning meals from Williams' Lee Snack Bar
- Buterbaugh Family Tree A digital form and extension of The Family of David & Eliz. Hege Bterbaugh by Samuel H. Buterbaugh, in his memory.